Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year


Hi everyone and Happy New Year. I must say what a hot start to the year, and on one side of the country it's burning and the other it's flooding!?!? There is one sad start to the year and that is the road toll, please anyone driving these holidays take care and don't speed. Now back to crafting and maybe the fact that I haven't done any but I will, just got to get moving. I have made a great necklace out of buttons for each of the girls, the littlest one likes it the best. And I nearly forgot the fairy wands we made the other day it was a joint effort Sage painted and glittered and I glued the butterflies on. I will get round to starting the etsy store soon and blogging some new craft when it's done, so many ideas not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment