Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some questions

I was tagged by Alisa from Mon Alisa design to answer a few questions so here goes.

Which pattern/vintage style have you been thinking about lately?
A pattern I have been working on lately has been a drawstring back pac. I have a big box of old patterns some vintage but I never get around to making anything from it, I blame the housework!
What is one place that you really want to visit that you haven’t been to before?
I really want to go to Europe and America and everywhere in between.

What are your favourite / least favourite words? These can be connected to sewing or not!
Gorgeous is my favourite it's such a yummy word so many things can be gorgeous from a painting to a choc cream puff! Least favourite is housework.
If you had to spend 3 consecutive days on the same train, who would you want with you and why?
Hmmm that's a hard one so many to choose from.

What’s your “desert island” book/movie and why could you read/watch it over and over?
My movie would have to be The Breakfast Club I have loved that movie for years and could watch it many times more. My book would have to be the complete works of Shakespeare.
What garment/accessory do you wear the most?
Black it goes with anything and hides everything

What wouldn’t you be caught dead in?
Bikini, the kids have wrecked my body and I haven't fixed it yet!

Thanks for reading I would like to tag my friend Marika from Smerfdesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment